Therapists and practitioners of mental health and supporting allied health may join the Dandelion Healthcare Family as an Approved Practitioner.
As an Approved Practitioner, you will enjoy the benefits of being recognised by the general public as a trusted practitioner
Benefits of Registration
- A full profile of information about you, links to contact and book appointments with you;
- Feedback and complaints service
- Access to Practitioner Discounts and Vouchers (including special rates on accountancy services, bookkeeping services, practice management and marketing);
- Discounted tickets to the annual Dandelion Healthcare Professional Development Conference;
- An “Approved Practitioner” Badge to use as part of your advertising and marketing.
To be eligible to join as an Approved Practitioner, you must:
- Be employed at a Dandelion Healthcare facility or one of our Partner Providers; OR
- Be a sole practitioner in your own business (either as self employed or within a Limited Company);
- Fully qualified in your discipline;
- Engage in X hours of CPD per year;
- Be insured for the practise of your discipline either through your employer’s insurance or your own professional indemnity insurance;
- Complete and submit a Dandelion Self Assessment Form when you join us and at every annual anniversary thereafter.